34 Pioneer Road,
Pomona, QLD 4568
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2021
Rent ID: 4599981
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This Charming Queenslander is Just Waiting for Someone to Call it Home
This charming Queenslander style home sits privately on just under 9 acres only 5 minutes from the bustling hinterland townships of both Cooroy and Pomona, and only 3 minutes will have you on the highway.
This home exudes old world charm and character with high ceilings, tongue and groove walls and timber floors. This one is just waiting for someone to call it home, set back on a private bushy block with natures peace and tranquility all around you.
This home offers;
- 3 bedrooms plus study
- Separate lounge and dining
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Galley style kitchen
- Large 900mm gas stove cooking
- Wide veranda's for entertaining
- Double carport with bar
- Garden shed
- Slashing of back area included in the rent, mowing and gardening of the house area is tenant responsibility.
*Pets on application, no fences.
*Property on tank water and serviced by a waste water treatment plant (WWTP)
*Back of property not included in lease and will be slashed as required, may be negotiable to be included (not fenced)
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document we can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending lessees conduct their own enquiries.
To arrange an inspection of this rental property, use the book inspection now button on the webpage to submit enquiry and book an available viewing time.
Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pomona
Lifestyle in Pomona
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 34 Pioneer Road, Pomona before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.