34 Perch Street,
Throsby, ACT 2914
$4,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th May 2021
Rent ID: 3616160
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perch Yourself Here!
Wowzers, where do I begin? This near new Throsby home is enormous and packed to the brim with features! 3 Living areas, a gourmet kitchen AND a tesla battery back-up solar system... I'm finding it difficult to contain my visible excitement.
- 5 big bedrooms, all with built-ins, 2 with ensuites
- Massive main bathroom with huuugggeee bathtub (6'2" person for scale in photos)
- Beautiful open plan living areas
- spacious kitchen with gas cooking and walk-in pantry
- Separate laundry room and powder room
- Easy care floating timber flooring
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tonnes of great natural light
- Double lock-up garage
- Low maintenance fenced yard with artificial grass
- Views over Throsby parkland and out to Black Mountain
Really, the list of features go on and on; it's something you really need to see first hand. Now, on to the location. Throsby is one of the surprisingly easy suburbs to navigate. Easy access to Northbourne Ave, The Federal and Monaro Highways and the GDE.... You're going to find making your way about town an absolute breeze!
- 250m to Bettong Ave bus routes
- 600m to Throsby's new early learning centre
- Only moments from the under construction new Throsby Primary School
- 1.5km to Harrison Primary School
- 1.7km to Flemington Rd Light Rail
- 2km to Harrison Woolworths
- A short 5 minute drive (3.5km) to Gungahlin Town Centre
- A 17-minute off-peak drive (12km) to the CBD
- A 12-minute off-peak drive to Canberra Airport
Big and well-appointed, don't miss your opportunity to lease Throsby's best rental! Call us today to enquire about your inspection.
Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Throsby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 34 Perch Street, Throsby before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.