34 Newcomen Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4092074
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern & Contemporary Home Ideally Located
This ideally located property has just been fully renovated in a neutral palette. The open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, soft closing cabinetry and a new dishwasher flows out to the living space which has beautiful natural light.
Stay cool this summer as every room has a ceiling fan and the main living space has air conditioning.
You will be close to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, train station, bus stops, restaurants, schools and only 8 kilometres from the CBD.
- 3 Bedrooms, master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- Single car lock up garage with storage space on the side
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Covered balcony at the front of the property
This home is in the Indooroopilly Primary and Indooroopilly High School catchment zones.
This property will not last long so call us today to book in your private inspection or to register for our upcoming Saturday open home on Ph: 3378 6011.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 34 Newcomen Street, Indooroopilly. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and dishwasher.