34 Myrtle Road,
Seacliff, SA 5049
Available 27th May 2022
Rent ID: 4877368
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home With Sea Views
Perfectly positioned in a quiet and private setting this exceptionally crafted Scott Salisbury home delivers the best of both worlds combining an idyllic location, and a beautiful open plan design with superb sea views.
From the moment you enter this home you experience beachside living as an abundance of natural light fills the home with expansive sea views extending to Kingston Park. The wide entry flows to the open plan living and the wonderful kitchen that is central to the home. The home offers multiple living and entertaining options that seamlessly flow outside.
This home is ideal for extended family with multiple bedrooms to retire to and a spacious upstairs master suite with sea views. Two additional downstairs bedrooms the second with ensuite and kitchenette, perfects for guests or family member retreat.
This generously proportioned home offers a wonderful beachside lifestyle with walks along the beach, esplanade, minutes to Seacliff Yacht and Surf Lifesaving Club, five-minute walk to the Seacliff Train Station and twenty- minute commute by rail to Adelaide CBD, walking distance to Montessori, Seacliff Kindergarten and Seacliff Primary School and close to amenities.
Features we love about this property:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- All other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Downstairs bedroom is accessed by a second living area with it's own kitchenette and has its own ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Auto panel lift door to garage with internal entry to the home
- Automated irrigation system
Available for a 12 month lease
- $1,100 per week
- Pets are negotiable
- Available end of May
- Quarterly water usage and supply charges
To inspect this property, please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and register your details. Once an open inspection has been scheduled you will receive an automated email with details of the inspection time.
To submit an application please register and apply using Tenant Options https://tenantoptions.com.au/
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seacliff
Lifestyle in Seacliff
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 34 Myrtle Road, Seacliff. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.