34 Kentucky Street,
Armidale, NSW 2350
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3640734
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
This weatherboard cottage, with three bedrooms and one bathroom is ready to welcome you.
Perched on a 993m2 block, it features polished wooden floorboards throughout, a kitchen with electric cooking facilities and a new wood heater to keep you cosy in the cool months.
Enjoy a morning cuppa on the sunny front patio while the kids and pets explore the large backyard, which also features a woodshed to store your winter supplies and tools.
You can get your fix of culture and a great coffee at the New England Regional Art Museum, which is just one kilometre from your front door.
Arrange your inspection today.
- 3 bedrooms, main with brand-new built-in wardrobe.
- New wood heating
- Near-new electric stove
- Large backyard with two garden sheds
- Single carport
- Walking distance to Newling Public School
- Outside pets negotiable.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armidale
Lifestyle in Armidale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 34 Kentucky Street, Armidale before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.