$515 per week pw
34 Kauri Grove,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
Available 12th November 2020
Rent ID: 4112936
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC FAMILY LIVING
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ON LINE NOW? SIMPLY CLICK "BOOK INSPECTION" AND WE'LL RESPOND INSTANTLY WITH APPOINTMENT TIMES SO YOU CAN SELECT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU. YOU MUST REGISTER TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY
Affordable family living in sought after Glen Waverley, this lovely home comprises.
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite with built in robe) built in robes to bed 2 and 3
- Spacious kitchen and meals area with gas stove cooking
- Lounge room and Family room with plenty of space
- Double Garage
- Ducted heating
Located only minutes from Glen Waverley South Preschool, Hawks Football and Netball Club, Glen Waverley Playground, Brandon Park Shopping Centre, Restaurants and Public Transport.
Property is leased as inspected
Photo I.D must be provided at inspections
Open times are subject to change, to avoid disappointment please register for your inspection and you will be notified of any changes.
Please ensure you arrive on time for your inspection.
First month's rent and bond are payable upon application approval
The management of OBrien Real Estate has a duty to their employees and clients to put appropriate measures in place to help keep people safe and to help control the spread of coronavirus. Our response takes into consideration the high level of human contact our employees experience on a day-to-day basis.
Please do not attend our open for inspection if:
1. Returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
2. Knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
3. Knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the last 14 days
4. Any potential Coronavirus symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or unexplained shortness of breath
If you're unable to enter due to the reasons stated above, please give us a call for any of the information you may need. Thank you
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
34 Kauri Grove, Glen Waverley, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glen Waverley.