34 Hughes Avenue,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Rent ID: 4040738
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
MGM Martin proudly presents this Pet-friendly two bedroom home. This refurbished property has been modernised yet keeping it's natural charm and character. Situated in the quiet streets of Mascot, this charming home is not to be missed.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
- Warm sun-filled backyard suitable for pets or a growing family
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Open plan living & dining
- Formal lounge which could be used as a third bedroom
- Sunroom which is perfect for an at-home office or playroom
- Off-street parking
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
34 Hughes Avenue, Mascot, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mascot.