$320 - $340 / Wk
34 Highfield Drive,
Tea Tree Gully, SA 5091
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3827898
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Simplicity Beats Complexity!
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public please see below:
Please complete an application online using 1Form in full with all relevant documentation included.
Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection.
The invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time
Lease Term: 12 months
Features of the home include:
- Large master bedroom with built in robe
- Large bedroom 2 with lots of light
- L shaped lounge and dining with split system
- Functional kitchen with gas cook top, pantry, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Large backyard
- Single carport and long driveway
Ideally located in the popular high growth area of Tea Tree Gully. Close to local parks and playgrounds, schools and public transport options, with shopping options including the recently upgraded Tea Tree Plaza and St Agnes also nearby. You are surrounded by nature in beautiful Tea Tree Gully.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tea Tree Gully
Lifestyle in Tea Tree Gully
You could be living at 34 Highfield Drive, Tea Tree Gully before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how