34 Gottenham Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1601189
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Terrace - Open Saturday 27/02/21 - 12.30 pm - 1 pm
This charming light filled unfurnished terrace is located in a sought after tree lined street in the heart of Glebe Village. Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, white sky lit bathroom. Three bedrooms, main bedroom with large built-in robes and front terrace balcony. Polished floors in living areas, high ceilings and original fireplace. Sunny paved rear courtyard. Attic storage and internal laundry. Secure parking space with access from the rear lane. Short stroll to Glebe Point Road buses, shops, cafes and restaurants.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
34 Gottenham Street, Glebe, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glebe.