34 Dannenberg Street,
Carseldine, QLD 4034
Available 17th February 2021
Rent ID: 4246287
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary Carseldine Residence - Multiple Living Areas
PLEASE NOTE: Masks will be required to be worn at all home inspections pending a further update from the Queensland Government. Entry to the property will not be permitted without a mask. Thank you for your understanding.
To book an inspection either click on the "Book Inspection" button on the right if you are on realestate.com.au or call our office direct to arrange a viewing.
In the Beautiful Carseldine Chase, this home has a lot to offer!
* 4 Bedrooms + Study
* 4 separate living areas
* 2 Bathrooms and separate toilet
* Double remote garage
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Main spacious bedroom with ensuite and WIR
* 4 living areas - media, family, rumpus and children's rumpus areas
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Separate laundry with ample storage
* Tiled covered patio
* Level child friendly backyard
* Water tank
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced
* Carseldine is located about 16kms and less than a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD.
* Carseldine is well serviced by buses and has its own railway station providing the suburb with regular train services, connecting to the CBD and northern suburbs.
* Carseldine is a mainly residential suburb, however is extremely well serviced with facilities due to its central location. There is a shopping centre anchored by a Woolworths supermarket on Beams Road and two convenience centres, one beside the railway station and the other on the western side of the suburb.
* Carseldine also includes two plant nurseries (one small and one large, both located along Beams Road), Club Coops fitness centre, Aspley Hornets AFL Club and Carseldine Police Station.
If you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations of inspections.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Explore Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of display
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carseldine
Lifestyle in Carseldine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 34 Dannenberg Street, Carseldine is unfurnished and available to rent.