34 Aquilina Drive,
Plumpton, NSW 2761
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4708237
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
* Well presented 3 bedroom brick veneer home
* Neat and tidy kitchen with stone benchtop and gas cooking
* Spacious family area off kitchen
* Large 'L' shaped lounge and dining area
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Air conditioning
* Floating timber floors throughout
* Double carport behind gates
* Great size yard with garden shed
* Located close to amenities
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO INSPECT PROPERTIES
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff is always our top priority and we are committed to ensuring that we follow all measures put in place by government and health authorities. It is a condition of entry, that attendees to our property inspections agree to comply with the below terms and conditions.
1. For the last 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, I have not had any COVID-19 symptoms, including (without limitation) fever, a cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste.
2. I am not required to quarantine or self-isolate for any reason, including (without limitation):
(a) testing positive to COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19;
(b) being in close contact or casual contact, in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, with a person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(c) having been to a place of high concern (close or casual contact venues) at the time and date listed in the COVID-19 concerns notice published by the NSW Government;
(d) being a household member of a close or casual contact, and the close or casual contact is yet to receive their initial negative test result;
(e) not yet receiving a negative test result after being identified as a close or casual contact, in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, with a person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(f) not yet receiving a negative test result after visiting a known COVID-19 hotspot in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection; and
(g) otherwise, not yet receiving a negative test result after being tested for COVID-19.
3. I will wear a fitted face covering over both my nose and face at all times during the private inspection of the property.
4. I am in compliance with all NSW Government public health orders (including, without limitation, the Public Health (COVID-19 Temporary Movement and Gatherings Restrictions) Order 2021 [NSW]).
5. I will follow the directives of the onsite agent in regards to entry to the property
Refusal of any of the above conditions means we are unable to allow you to inspect our properties. We appreciate your patience during this time.
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Plumpton
Lifestyle in Plumpton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Plumpton? 34 Aquilina Drive, Plumpton could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.