34 Aldgate Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4217435
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cozy Cottage with Central Location
Freshly Painted 2 x 1 cozy cottage located in the heart of Mandurah with easy access to major shopping centre and public transport. The home has a spacious yard and a carport. Cosy lounge room with separate kitchen. NBN connected. Outside pets considered.$220 per week.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
34 Aldgate Street, Mandurah, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mandurah.