34/52-56 Goderich Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3807546
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3x2 eighth floor sub-penthouse apartment
The Phone Code for this property is: 70348. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Spacious 3x2 eighth floor sub-penthouse apartment located in the lovely Stamford development. Set on a tree lined street in East Perth features 2 bathrooms, separate split-system air-conditioning in each bedroom and in the main living area every room, sizeable kitchen, storeroom and separate laundry.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment close to the heart of the city offers 125 square metres of living; you are welcomed by a wide, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with an abundance of natural light and a stunning backdrop overlooking East Perth. The generous sized master bedroom with built-in is accompanied by a newly renovated ensuite featuring a stone benchtop, modern finishes and ample storage.
Step onto the large balcony from the living room, ideal for entertaining with sweeping views from the vibrant Perth City to Perth Hills. Complemented by a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer, NBN connectivity, secure undercover car bay and store room.
Located conveniently on Goderich Street, East Perth wake up every day to the Swan River, Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quay. Stroll to East Perth foreshore and Optus stadium, hop on a ferry to South Perth or simply enjoy the city's finest restaurants and sporting venues, all just minutes away with access to the free CAT buses and within the City's free transport area.
- 3 bedroom (2 with built-ins), 2 bathroom, 1 car bay south-facing sub-penthouse
- 111m2 internal living space plus a balcony area of 14m2
- Air-conditioning in every room
- Open plan living and dining area
- 8th floor position with balcony boasting expansive views
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Secure basement car bay
- Separate lockable storage area within secure basement
- Two of the bedrooms and living room all with balcony access
- Well maintained secure complex with live-in Caretaker
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 34/52-56 Goderich Street, East Perth is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how