$325 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
34/5-9 Fulton Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$1,421 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4026391
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tennis, pool or barbeque anyone?
Delightful generously sized ground floor resort style apartment with gorgeous garden outlook and including pool and barbeque area as well as a full sized tennis court.
* Secure entry into the complex with remote opening gate for vehicle access
* Intercom from gate and building entry
* Newly polished floor boards
* Modern separate kitchen with brand new washing machine
* Separate sunny living room
* Spacious bedroom with built in robes
* Updated bathroom with bath/shower
* Single off street parking
* Communal washer/dryer as well as washer in apartment
* Inground pool and full sized tennis court
Located in a quiet pocket of St Kilda East, walking distance from Alma Park, vibrant Chapel Street and Carlisle Street restaurants, cafes and shops.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 34/5-9 Fulton Street, St Kilda East. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.