34/22-26 Herbert Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
Rent ID: 3095755
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please apply it through https://www.realestate.com.au/ and arrange private inspection.
Please apply it first then arrange private inspection!
MUST CALL 0451 068 828 FOR INSPECTION!
This modern ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned at the rear in one of West Ryde's youngest complex's.
Only a very short walk to West Ryde Station, bus services to the City and Parramatta, Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club, parkland, local shops and schools. Meadowbank and Ryde TAFE are also within walking distance as well as the new Ryde City Shopping Centre. Everything you need just around the corner!
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining area which flows onto a comfortable and excellent sized tiled courtyard, ideal for relaxed outdoor entertaining
- Impeccably appointed & state of the art granite kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Double sized bedroom with a huge mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Handy study nook
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Single undercover security carspace
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 34/22-26 Herbert Street, West Ryde. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.