34/14 Sandpiper Place,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3516860
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUDENT ONLY ACCOMMODATION
Comfortable and convenient this studio room comes with a single bed, TV cabinet, heater, table/chairs and a large ensuite bathroom.
Common area kitchen, games room and sunny lounge zones including a fireplace.
Room is for full-time & part-time students only and includes water and electricity.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to check-in via the QR Code or Registration Booklet
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.
O'Brien Real Estate adheres to Covid safe practices. All inspection attendees and visitors to our office must use the QR before entering the property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Frankston could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 34/14 Sandpiper Place, Frankston today!