34/1324 Hay Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3610437
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED & FANTASTIC LOCATION
This chic development boasts a cutting-edge architectural design, luxury finishes & a superb location. Located on the edge of West Perth and providing a spectacular aspect overlooking Subiaco.
- Fully furnished & equipped - just bring your suitcase!
- Modern kitchen with soft closing kitchen cupboards, glass splashback, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living with balcony access
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Air conditioning
- European laundry with washing machine & dryer included
- 21m2 private balcony with views over Thomas and Hay streets
- 2m2 lock-up store room
- 1x secure, undercover carbay
Register your interest now to view this amazing property! Contact Loren on the details above.
*Note: It is important that you select the Book Inspection Time button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no Book Inspection Time option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 34/1324 Hay Street, West Perth is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how