$460 pwHow much could you borrow?
34/1 Clarence Street,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4715084
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN BY LENY ARVYTHIS
Newly painted and carpeted this two bedroom with secure parking enjoys leafy views overlooking Strathfield, situated on the top floor of a security complex in close proximity to Strathfield Station, the adjacent shopping precinct and within easy commute to surrounding amenities and City.
* Contemporary gas kitchen, dishwasher, oven
* Oversized living & dining room, balcony w/ views
* Two double bedrooms, mirrored built in robes
* Reverse cycle air con, internal laundry, dryer
* Modern tiled bathroom, standalone shower
* Secure lift access to basement car park, intercom
* Walking distance to Strathfield Station & shops
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Strathfield could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 34/1 Clarence Street, Strathfield today!