34/1-19 Bowen Street,
Mango Hill, QLD 4509
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4266250
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY LOFT STYLE TOWNHOUSE. WALK TO SHOPS AND TRAIN.
This lovely luxury loft townhouse will be available 12 Feb.
Offering the new residents low maintenance living at its best, this architect designed residence features European stainless steel appliances, air-conditioned living area and main bedroom, plus quality finishes throughout.
Features include :
* 2 carpeted bedrooms inc. main with ensuite
* BIR's in both bedrooms
* Stylish open plan kitchen and living space opening to outdoor balcony
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Study Nook
* Secure key coded entry
* Security screens throughout
* Access to swimming pool, BBQ and community recreational areas within the development
The Halpine Central master plan has been designed to create an idyllic haven, offering privacy and connectivity to the surrounding local amenities.
Less than 500m to Childcare facilities & local restaurants, cafe's and coffee shops.
Approx 600m to Coles supermarket, Mango Hill Tavern and the Train station.
A wonderfully designed community that features a contemporary urban flavour, blended with landscaped gardens and a leisure precinct featuring a swimming pool and relaxation area. Its a place where you can live and play in an environment thats both elegant and inviting.
Images used are indicative of the style of this townhouse and are of the same layout and style of property which was used as a display unit. Interested tenants should satisfy themselves through a personal inspection and not rely solely on images provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mango Hill
Lifestyle in Mango Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 34/1-19 Bowen Street, Mango Hill. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.