34/616 Main Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4332535
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$520 2 Bed 2 Bath Fully Furnished
Welcome to city-style living at The Marc @ Kangaroo Point. This exceptional 2-bedroom plus study residence has been designed for entertaining whilst also offering a lifestyle of unmatched convenience. Inside, light-filled into the main living and dining area which transitions to the balcony. The outdoor balcony is perfect for hosting friends and family with spectacular views. Easy access to Brisbane's city shopping, vibrant nightlife precincts, and numerous lifestyle hotspots.
The master bedroom has access to the balcony with walk-in robes and ensuite. The second bedroom is serviced by the main bathroom and has its own built-in robes. The building enjoys a rooftop terrace with further fantastic outlooks across the city and is within close proximity to shops, cafes, kangaroo point cliffs, public transport, and all amenities.
Some key features of this apartment are:
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms fully furnished
- Separate study room
- Built-In Wardrobes, plenty of storage
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- European Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Air conditioning in both bedrooms and living area
- Living areas tiled & bedrooms carpeted
- Private balcony with a great view
- Recreation & BBQ deck on the rooftop
- Secure building with lift access Intercom system
- Allocated secure car parking with lift access
- 50m - Bus stops
- 200m - Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
- 500m - Thornton Street Ferry Terminal
- 900m - The Gabba
- 1.1km - Mater Hospital Brisbane
- 1.2km - Brisbane CBD
- East Brisbane State School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- Anglican Church Grammar School
To make an appointment to inspect this apartment call the Onsite Property Manager now on 0435 997 664.
6 days available for inspections.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Walk to everything from 34/616 Main Street, Kangaroo Point. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.