34/378 Beaufort Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd April 2020
Rent ID: 2248486
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIVE THE INNER CITY LIFESTYLE !
PLEASE NOTE : NO VIEWINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS PROPERTY PRIOR TO THE 31 MARCH 2020
Located on the third storey of a great apartment building is a modern two bed, two bath apartment surrounded by cafe's, bars and restaurants !
Features of this property include :
* Master bedroom with air con , built in robe and ensuite
* Built in robes to minor bedroom
* Large storage area that could be used as a study
* Large open plan meals/family and kitchen area with air con
* Dishwasher and ample storage to kitchen
* Private balcony overlooking Beaufort Street
* Secure lobby with intercom and lift.
* Laundry closet
* ONE secure car park
SORRY NO PETS
Please click on the BOOK INSPECTION button to register to view this property.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
- You must view the property
- You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the standard and special terms of the application agreement.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS NOW ACCEPTED
Please follow the link below to apply for this property now !
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 34/378 Beaufort Street, Perth. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how