33A Sharpie Crescent,
Grange, SA 5022
$3,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th April 2020
Rent ID: 2775205
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TALK ABOUT LIFESTYLE AND LUXURY! -VIEWINGS BY APPT - CALL 83
This 3-bedroom home has great attention to detail on all fixtures and fittings and is sure to capture your attention. Luxuriously appointed and perfectly positioned on an easy care allotment with every modern and up-to-date feature included.
Presenting the perfect opportunity to focus on family and enjoying the simple things in life.
This delightful home offers neutral tones throughout with a flexible floor plan to suit couples and families.
- 3 double sized bedrooms on the upper level
- Master retreat boasts a baclony, ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe/dressing room
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with mirrored built-in-robes
- Deluxe kitchen with Caesar stone benches, white 2-pac finish, island bench, glass splashback, quality stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Large, light filled open plan casual meals area and north facing family living area
- Second living area/sitting room
- Good sized open study area with in-built desk and load of storage
- Luxuriously appointed main bathroom centrally positioned upstairs between bedrooms 2 and 3 with a separate bath and floor to ceiling tiling
- Downstairs powder room with WC
- Combination of porcelain tiles and carpet flooring throughout
- Fully integrated smart wiring and hills hub system, incorporating data, phone, internet, TV & music
- Security alarm system with intercom and colour video camera
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout with inverter technology
- Double garage with auto roller door, internal access to the residence and access to the rear yard via second roller door
- Landscaped front, side and rear gardens with both lawn and paved areas and established gardens with automatic watering systems
- Rainwater tank plumbed to the lower level of the home
With only a short drive to the golden sands of Grange Beach and the cosmopolitan lifestyle our coastal suburbs offer.
Located within close proximity to Grange train station, West Lakes Shopping Centre, Entertainment Precinct, quality private and public schools and restaurants.
Secure your change to live in this popular beach side suburb today!
For more information on this property, please contact Kathy Phegan on 8347 3666
Would you like to view this property? Please click the “get in touch” button, register your details and we will respond straight away. To avoid missing out on this property, please register your details so we can keep you informed regarding the status of this property.
** As the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a global pandemic, LJ Hooker West Lakes/Henley Beach have implemented extra precautions to our open home inspections. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff and those people from the community that we meet at property inspections. We kindly ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Grange
Lifestyle in Grange
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Grange with plenty of room to move. 33a Sharpie Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how