33A Ryde Road,
Hunters Hill, NSW 2110
Rent ID: 4594146
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 23RD OCTOBER TBA
Combining classic period charm with a striking contemporary renovation, this home offers an abundance of light throughout and is perfect for the growing family. Offering an ideal location within walking distance to Hunters Hill Village Shops, Figtree Park, St Joseph's College, Tarban Creek Reserve, and more.
- Sleek, entertainer's gas kitchen with plenty of cupboard & benchtop space
- Combined living & dining room with great indoor/outdoor flow to the courtyard
- Three large bedrooms, all with built-in robes, main with walk-in and access to the bathroom
- Additional study room, perfect for working/studying from home
- Two stylishly renovated bathrooms, one with a large freestanding bathtub
- Hidden internal laundry with room for storage plus a large separate storeroom
- Off-street parking for up to two small cars
- Other features include stunning leadlight windows, high ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters, and a/c units in the living and upstairs bedrooms
Available date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Pets considered on application
Viewings as per open times on the website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hunters Hill
Lifestyle in Hunters Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Hunters Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 33A Ryde Road, Hunters Hill today!