33A Ainsley Avenue,
Glendenning, NSW 2761
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4112755
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new 2 Bedroom Granny Flat
This gorgeous granny flat is located in a quite area and offers private entry and total seclusion.
Features include 2 good sized bedroom, both with built in robes.
Stunning kitchen with plenty of cupboards.
Lovely modern bathroom.
Floating timber flooring throughout.
Private backyard and the perfect little front porch for soaking in the warm morning sun.
Available from 30th October 2020
Close to shops, school and transport.
Off street parking.
Inspect by appointment or come along to the next open home.
Click here to register for a viewing and start an application: snug.com/apply/costiganhillsqh
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to,
* Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
* Every person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
* Maximum 4 people in the home at anytime and one agent
* No touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the home
* You must remain 1.5m away from others at all times
* Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Inspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendenning
Lifestyle in Glendenning
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 33A Ainsley Avenue, Glendenning. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.