$525pw - Great views! S/cage incl
3310/45 Clarke Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,625 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4235545
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Views of City all the way out to Port Phillip Bay!
UNFURNISHED - Located on the 33rd floor of the prestigious Platinum tower, you'll enjoy the ultimate inner-city lifestyle by being walking distance to trams, bus stops, the CBD, Crown Casino and the South Melbourne Markets.
As you step into this great sized 2 bedroom 2 bath home, you will be immediately captivated by the amazing floor to ceiling windows framing the views of our beautiful city, all the way out to Docklands and Port Phillip Bay. Plenty of natural light and a spacious open plan living comprising of a large kitchen fitted with Miele stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench-top and a dishwasher. Two great sized bedrooms with En suite in the Master. Both bedrooms have a window and contain mirrored built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling
- Separate laundry room (Washing machine and dryer are not included)
- Secured entry with video intercom
- Plenty of cupboard space
- One car space
- One storage cage
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Woolworths is on the ground level of the building, making access to fresh food a lot
The level 52, top floor amenities of this Platinum Tower will ensure a luxurious experience, boasting one of the highest indoors pools in Melbourne, 360-degree views, Private Sky Lounge, Dining Rooms, Gymnasium, Spa and Steam Room for your convenience. Where else would you rather be?
Inspection will impress, please register to inspect.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3310/45 Clarke Street, Southbank.