3309/120 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$4,124 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4117309
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Get lost in Melbourne's laneway lifestyle!
This light and bright apartment in Fulton Lane Apartment Tower will not last long. Providing unparalleled luxury. Fulton Lane does not compromise on style or quality from the moment you step into the concierge foyer.
- 2 spacious carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan lounge opening to great sized balcony with great views across Melbourne city with floor to ceiling windows
- Open plan spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooktop and dishwasher and integrated fridge
- Split system heating and cooling
- European laundry with washer and dryer included
- Central bathroom with beautiful finishes
- Secure car space for 1 car
Located walking distance from the Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central and other public transport facilities, RMIT and the State Library.
The Fender Katsalidis designed tower includes:
- Garden terrace*
- Entertainment complex*
- 25m indoor lap pool & sauna*
- Several green initiatives such as bicycle facilities, grey water recycling, water tanks and natural ventilation.
PLEASE NOTE: common area facilities are currently closed due to COVID19 restrictions.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3309/120 A'beckett Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.