3302/92 Quay Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th December 2020
Rent ID: 4159605
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AVAILABLE 28TH DECEMBER 2020 - One Week Free/Water Included - Two Bedroom, Underground Park Straight to the Door - Gas Cooking and Air-Conditioned!
AVAILABLE 28TH DECEMBER 2020 - One Week Rent Free and Water Included - This spacious 2 bedroom apartment has high racked ceilings, air-conditioning, huge balcony, pool, gym and much more. Located at the Vue Apartments, situated just walking distance to the City Centre, Caxton Street pubs, Park Road cafes & restaurants, the Brisbane River walkway, Southbank, The Barracks Shopping Centre & Milton & Roma Street train stations. Two large bedrooms, the master with ensuite and main bathroom with separate bath and shower and internal laundry. Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and near new European appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops, open plan living area and a large covered balcony. Secure undercover car park included with the full security that VUE residents enjoy! Contact the team at JJ Property today to arrange an inspection on 3369 3651 and apply online through 1Form - don't miss out this apartment will not last long on the market!
- Two large bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Two bathrooms with bath in main
- Open plan air-conditioned living and dining
- Ceiling fans
- Built-in-robes - so much storage!
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Secure car park
- Secure complex
- Water included!
- Pool, Sauna, Spa, Gym and BBQ area
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3302/92 Quay Street, Brisbane City. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.