3302/296 Little Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4233028
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DON'T MISS THIS 2 BED 1 BATH APARTMENT - UNION TOWER AVAILABLE NOW
Union Tower IS located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, within walking distance to cafes, banks, shops, supermarkets, universities, Melbourne Central, Emporium Complex, Melbourne Central Station, Victoria Market etc right at your doorstep.
- One spacious bedroom
- Open plan living & dining with timber floor boards
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private laundry
- Private balcony exhibiting city skyline views
1form applications accepted.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that all facilities will be available for use immediately after settlement.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 3302/296 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.