33 Tobruk Street,
Bardia, NSW 2565
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 2794598
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the ever-growing popular estate of Edmondson Park you will find this
complete family home in a quiet family street.
Built to the highest of standards this CSB homes will sure impress.
All located in close proximity to Edmondson Park Train Station, local schools and
Four generously sized bedrooms
Walk in to all
Ensuite to main
Downstairs open media room
Open living and dining
Upstairs teenage retreat/ living space
LED downlights throughout
Featured pendant lights in kitchen
Kitchen complete with feature pendant lights
Double remote garage
Low maintenance yard
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardia
Lifestyle in Bardia
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
33 Tobruk Street, Bardia, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bardia.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how