33 Theatre Drive,
Benowa, QLD 4217
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4119221
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
An architecturally designed villa with three bedrooms plus one study.
Located in central of Royal Pine golf course estate, this modern near new villa offers a luxury lifestyle and has everything you need.
- Open plan lounge, study, dine and kitchen on the ground floor.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes on the first floor
- Tiling throughout the kitchen, dining, living areas
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances.
- Low maintenance private outdoor courtyard.
- 24-hour patrolling security
- Ducted air conditioning
- Single lock up garage and 1.5 carports
- A short walk to Coles shopping centre, a few minutes drive to train station, school, and the most beautiful beach in Gold Coast.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Benowa
Lifestyle in Benowa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Benowa could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 33 Theatre Drive, Benowa today!