33 Talia Drive,
Stirling, WA 6021
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2942397
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS HOME FACING PARK AND WATERS
Property ID. 36258
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE.
Fronting the idyllic Stirling Civic Gardens is this immaculate double storey 4 bedroom, 1 office/study, 2 bathroom and with a powder room luxurious executive home. Offering an abundance of space and light that presents a sophisticated air with a warm and inviting ambiance throughout.
A soaring entry hall ceiling is decorated by a magical chandelier that graciously welcomes you and your guests. A large room at the entry hall avails itself as a formal or office/study.
Upstairs, separate balconies off the living area and 3 minor bedrooms admiring views of the park with ponds, children playgrounds and barbecue pits. The sumptuous, fully tiled bathroom features a sizeable corner spa.
A beautifully appointed kitchen with sleek cabinetry, granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances overlooks the family/dining area that flows through to a tiled sun-room where a built-in bar offers space for indoor entertainment. Accessible from here are 2 private outdoor areas.
The highlight of the home is a resort-style master bedroom on the ground floor that encourages relaxation and incorporates plenty of built-in wardrobes and storage, a fully tiled en suite with spa and a separate sitting room that is generous for a study or gym.
Situated in the private Talia Garden estate, within short walking distance to Ikea, Stirling train and bus stations. Walk to the Stirling Sunday Farmers Market across the park or join the weekend activities at the park.
This magnificent home is an absolute must see and is ready to impress you and your guests. Pets are welcome.
* Full solar panels (5.1kwh - Large residential capacity; Enjoy significant savings on electricity bill)
* Endless kitchen features including built-in microwave, dishwasher, gas hob, range hood, electric oven, and wine rack
* 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms located on 2nd level are carpeted and BIR's
* Both bathrooms with Spa's
* Study/Office and Powder Room conveniently located at the front entrance
* Upstairs living areas and bedrooms overlooks park and water catchments
* Multiple balconies with park and water views
* Extra office/study room to master bedroom
* Wooden floor boards to entry hall and ground level living area
* Extra powder room/toilet
* Laundry and garage accessible from kitchen
* High ceiling double garage with automatic doors, rear access and access to kitchen
* Abundant linen/storage closets throughout
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Instant gas heated water supply throughout
* Feature down lighting throughout
* Jarrah/bamboo blinds
* Remote controlled security gate
* Reticulated garden beds
* Ample storage indoor and outdoor (3 garden sheds outdoor)
* Easy access to freeway and main bike path system to Perth CBD and Trigg Beach
* Proximity to IKEA, Innaloo and Karrinyup shopping centres as well as Osborne Park /Balcatta business district
* 5-10 minutes walk to Stirling train and bus stations
* 454sqm approximately and low maintenance home
* Pet friendly
Available Mid-November 2019
* Remote controlled garage
* Remote controlled front gate
* 5 x Parking: 2 Indoor (Garage) and 2 Outdoor (Within security gates) and 1 Kerbside
* Balconies over looking park and lakes
* 2 rear outdoor entertaining area
* 3 garden storage sheds
* Wooden Bar Set with Stools
(Furniture in photos not included, except bar set and bar stools)
BOOK A VIEWING
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stirling
Lifestyle in Stirling
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 33 Talia Drive, Stirling is unfurnished and available to rent.