33 Shakespeare Street,
East Mackay, QLD 4740
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2798742
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You will be pleasantly surprised when you enter this tastefully renovated home that is located within walking distance to the beach and is only a short drive to town.
Some of the other feature this home offers includes:
- 4 Bedroom, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and polished timber flooring;
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and the open plan living area;
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards and working space.
- Master bedroom is generous in size, is located on the separate side to the other 3 bedrooms and has a lovely ensuite;
- The yard is fully fenced and would be good for the kids to play securely;
- Single carport;
- Back deck also houses the hidden laundry;
- Monthly Yard maintenance is included in the rent
Be quick to arrange an inspection by contacting the friendly Gardian Property Management team today!
*To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book Inspection' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
*To apply for this property please download an application form from http://www.gardianrealestate.com.au/rent/tenant - Application Form
***Online and sight unseen applications accepted***
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Mackay
Lifestyle in East Mackay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 33 Shakespeare Street, East Mackay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how