33 Rhodes Avenue,
Naremburn, NSW 2065
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th May 2021
Rent ID: 4351439
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** OPEN FOR INSPECTION Saturday 17th April 11.45-12.15pm ** Effortless Family Living!
Nestled in a leafy family friendly cul-de-sac, this 5 bedroom house captures contemporary light filled interiors, a generous sized open planned living area which flows seamlessly to a covered deck and north facing backyard - which provides the perfect space for kids to play and year round entertainment.
This house boasts a modern kitchen, internal laundry, off-street parking and an impressive ultra convenient location near shops, schools, parks and express city buses.
* Long driveway with tandem parking for two cars
* Ample storage space throughout including outdoor shed and outdoor
storeroom with third toilet.
* Entertaining deck flowing out to fully enclosed backyard
* Generous sized 4 bedrooms + study or 5 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-
ins in the 4 bedrooms
* R/C split system in living room only
* 300m to Naremburn Village Shops and Cafes
* 700m to Hallstrom Park
* 530m to City Buses
* Cammeray Public School and Cammeraygal High School Catchment
*UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE 4th May 2021*
*pets considered upon application*
To Apply: https://t-app.com.au/app/page-1/
To inspect this property, please click the button "EMAIL AGENT", enter your details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times, or go to www.lathamcusack.com.au to book online.
It is important to register so you will automatically get notified of any changes or cancellations to open times and prices etc.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the photos used in this advertisement contain virtual imagery (ie furniture items)
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Naremburn
Lifestyle in Naremburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
33 Rhodes Avenue, Naremburn, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Naremburn.