33 Rene Street,
Chapman, ACT 2611
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611899
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious family home with plenty of natural light, walking distance to the local shops and primary schools.
There is plenty of space to entertain in the open plan living and dining area, with easy access through to the kitchen. The large family room opens out to the outdoor entertainment area and in-ground pool.
The kitchen has plenty of bench space, gas cooktop, Smeg oven and dishwasher.
Four good sized bedrooms, main bedroom includes a walk-in-robe and ensuite with a double vanity. The main bath includes a spa bath, separate shower and heated towel rail for those cold Canberra mornings.
Other features include;
- Large open living/dining room & separate a spacious family room
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling in the master and living
- Four bedrooms, master includes walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Smeg oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and ample cupboard space in the kitchen
- Double garage with storage space and additional carport
- In-ground pool
- Easy care, established gardens
- Walking distance to the local Chapman shops and Primary School
** Energy efficiency rating 1 star
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapman
Lifestyle in Chapman
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Chapman could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 33 Rene Street, Chapman today!