33 Park Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381527
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This could be yours!
This single fronted terrace is located in the most sought after pocket of Hawthorn and only a short stroll from Glenferrie Road cafes, shops, public transport and Swinburne University.
The property features:
- High ceilings
- Central lounge room
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two double bedrooms
- Formal sitting room or third bedroom
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry facilities
- Private rear yard
This property is not to be missed!
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 33 Park Street, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.