33 Martin Road,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$2,563 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th March 2021
Rent ID: 3125351
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location in Leafy Glen Iris surrounding with great schools shopping center parks
Property ID. 45867
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This original three bedroom single level home is located in a quiet and leafy street of Glen Iris. Dont miss the exclusive location, close to everything you needs. A prized family neighbourhood move straight in and enjoy this wonderfully family home.
This property comprises :-
- Two spacious living area, opportunity to turn one of them to be a home office
- Separate open plan kitchen with gas cooktops, open direct to backyard
- 3 decent size bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and shower
- 2 separated toilets and laundry room
- Large size backyard and 2 carports with 3 more street parking
- New drain and sewerage water system has been installed
Multiple options of primary and secondary schools:-
- Camberwell south Primary school
- St. Ceicelia's Primary school
- St. Roche Primary School
- Korowa Anglican Girl School
- Sacré Cœur School
- Glen Iris Primary School
- St. Kelvin College
This original single level home is located close to Burke Road tram#72, Gardiner and Glen Iris train Station, Gardiners Creek, Tooronga Village, Ashburton Shopping and Camberwell Shopping, Chadstone shopping mall. It is also conveniently close to the Monash Freeway with Nettleton Park and bike trails! Irresistible!
**To maintain COVID-19 safe practice, an inspection will be full upon 10 registrations and entry will be refused without registration. Inspection by Registration only. Please enquire to register**
2 Car ports
3 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced. 33 Martin Road, Glen Iris is perfect for the growing family.