33 Kingfisher Drive,
Seabrook, VIC 3028
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3644978
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Great location to Live!
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 33 Kingfisher Drive, Seabrook. Nestled in the heart of Seabrook, this family-friendly home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms including an ensuite, formal and informal living spaces and established low maintenance gardens.
**IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES**
By registering your details you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time. If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
- Featuring four spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom is complete with walk in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms two, three and four are fitted with built in robes and serviced by a central bathroom.
- Light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, oven, range hood and dishwasher, built in pantry and plenty of storage.
- Elegant open plan living space inclusive of formal lounge and the central living hub comprising of meals and family areas.
- Complete with luxury features including double garage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, security alarm, low maintenance gardens and more.
***Please be aware lounge room has floorboards.
Located about 25km from Melbourne, this home is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare facilities, Seabrook Primary School, as well as just a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre, Sanctuary Lakes Hotel, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, freeway access and Williams Landing train station.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seabrook
Lifestyle in Seabrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Seabrook comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 33 Kingfisher Drive, Seabrook today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how