33 Kentwood Drive,
Bray Park, QLD 4500
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4175392
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENCE AT IT'S BEST!!
This lowset family home is located close to all local amenities, including various Child Cares, Primary Schools and High Schools, Strathpine Shopping Precinct and only a short 1km to the Warner Market Place.
In a quiet well sought after location, this property is sure to tick all of your boxes. The open plan living area is air conditioned with bay windows which allow the breeze's to flow through. The kitchen overlooks the garden and opens to the outdoor entertainment area. All three of the bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans and there is also side access which can accommodate for the boat, trailer or caravan!
* Kitchen with dishwasher
* Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
* 3 Bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Two way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate laundry
* Fully fenced backyard with side access
* Outdoor covered entertaining area
* Security screen doors
* Single lockup garage with internal access
Please contact the Asset Management Team at LJ Hooker Albany Creek on 07 3264 9000 or 0400 957 799 to arrange an inspection TODAY!
"Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property."
"LJ Hooker Albany Creek | Warner also offer a property management service. If you're considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 3264 9000."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bray Park
Lifestyle in Bray Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bray Park? 33 Kentwood Drive, Bray Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.