33 Grosvenor Crescent,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4067778
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom House in the heart of Summer Hill
Perfectly positioned for enjoying the local lifestyle, this smartly appointed property offers many living options, comprising of a two-level residence with a private garden and transport at your footsteps
Three upstairs bedrooms, WC and a downstairs bathroom
Stylish modern kitchen with breakfast bar and quality finishes
Separate living and dining space featuring high ceilings
A deep leafy backyard with sheltered dining patio and BBQ space
Walk to train station, local pub, cafes and shopping
-We offer 6 or 12 month leases
- Apply with 1form (online form); https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc the property manager email reference to use is Daniel@rhsh.com.au
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 33 Grosvenor Crescent, Summer Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.