33 Fulham Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$3,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st September 2021
Rent ID: 4552366
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish corner terrace with a suntrap courtyard
Clean lines, streamlined finishes and a fluid indoor/outdoor layout capture the essence of metro style in this recently renovated Victorian terrace. Set at the end of the row with windows on three sides, the three-bedroom home is spread over one level and opens out to a private walled courtyard bathed in northerly sunshine. A quiet street between Enmore Road's creative precinct and South King Street's dining scene offers superb walkability with Enmore Dog Park at the end of the street. Designed to maximise natural light, the stylish open plan living space incorporates a sleek gas kitchen with highlight windows and a wall of bi-fold doors making entertaining a breeze. In the catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts, this leafy pocket is 350m to Enmore Road's arts, dining and entertainment hub and 600m to Newtown station and town centre.
- Black Japan floors, crisp white walls and classic high ceilings
- Three spacious bedrooms one with built in wardrobes
- Stone-topped gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Sun-filled living and dining, highlight windows, reverse air
- Bi-fold doors to a private walled north-facing courtyard
- White-tiled bathroom with a bath and an internal laundry
- Gas heating bayonet, downlights, secure rear side access
- 400m to Enmore Theatre and fantastic restaurants/eateries
- 800m to Enmore Park and Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
- Close proximity to the University of Sydney and RPA Hospital
- Low-maintenance urban village living, stroll to cafes and bars
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Newtown? 33 Fulham Street, Newtown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.