33 Forsyth Street,
Willoughby, NSW 2068
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4459700
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Presented Home in Sought Street
Please note, due to the ongoing NSW COVID-19 restrictions, Di Jones Real Estate has temporarily suspended open for inspections at our rental properties.
These properties are still available to be inspected, by private appointment only. Please contact the leasing agent to arrange a viewing.
Peacefully set in a highly desirable setting, this beautifully presented semi offers character, light filled interiors throughout & is perfectly positioned just moments to city transport, quality cafes & Chatswood CBD.
- High ornate ceilings, picture rails and timber floorboards
- Updated kitchen with gas oven, ample bench & prep
- Formal lounge area with gas bayonet
- Two large bedrooms
- Seperate dining area, additional sun-room or home office
- Low maintenance backyard, off-street parking for two cars
- Internal laundry, great internal storage, pets considered
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Willoughby
Lifestyle in Willoughby
You could be living at 33 Forsyth Street, Willoughby before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.