$800 per week pw
33 Donoghoe Crescent,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Rent ID: 4449343
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST CLICK BOOK INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT BUTTON!
As soon as you pull up to this stunning family home, you will be impressed with its facade and landscaping. Located in a wide and quiet street, just minutes from Queanbeyan CBD, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Open plan kitchen with stone bench top, dual sinks, gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
Large living/family room that flows onto decking and the alfresco area. Three enclosed yard areas, including a garden shed and side access for the trailer.
Master bedroom with ensuite, tastefully done in neutral tones and built in wardrobe. Additional bedrooms include built in robes as well.
The property also offers an oversized double garage with electric doors.
Additional Features Include:
Central heating and cooling (evaporative)
Two living areas
Freshly painted through out
Small pets considered on application
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE CLICK BOOK INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT BUTTON
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Pets are welcome at 33 Donoghoe Crescent, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Queanbeyan. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.