33 Condon Drive,
Lightsview, SA 5085
$2,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th June 2021
Rent ID: 3323546
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
This two storey townhouse has been designed with the occupier in mind. Low maintenance inside and out, allowing you to get on with enjoying your life (or eating and drinking coffee across the street at your new favourite caf ;).
The ground level of the home includes two spacious living areas which can be utilised in many ways. The kitchen is the centrepiece of the home with plenty of bench and cupboard space, feature splashback and double sized island benchtop, great for those weekends cooking for friends and family.
At the rear of the home sits the open plan living and dining area overlooking your fully enclosed low maintenance courtyard which leads to your lockup remote double garage.
Upstairs you will find a third living space, perfect for a tv room or study. The master bedroom features a double sized walk in robe with shelving, ensuite with double shower and large balcony overlooking the East Pkwy water feature.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 come complete with built-in robes.
What we love about this home:
- 3 separate living areas
- WIR and Built-ins
- Ensuite with double shower
- Large balcony
- Double garage
- Gas hot water
- Open plan
- Convection cooktop
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* 2 min walk to Jibbi and Co coffee shop
* 2 min walk to Bus Stop 25 to Adelaide CBD or Northgate
* 4 min drive to Northgate Shopping Centre (Woolworths)
* 4 min drive to Northgate Sport and Community Centre
* 4 min drive to Hillcrest Primary School
* 4 min drive to Hampstead Primary School
* 5 min drive to Greenacres Shopping Centre (Coles)
* 7 min drive to Cedar College
* 9 min walk to Francis Street Reserve
* 10 min walk to The Strand Reserve
* 10 min walk to Waterford Circuit Tennis Courts
* 11 min walk to Bus Stop 23 to Adelaide CBD, Tea Tree Plaza and Ingle Farm
Hurry, this one won't last long!
*Sourced Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE.
LEASE TERM: 15+ Months
AVAILABLE: 7th June 2021
UTILITIES: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
PET POLICY: Pets negotiable
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lightsview
Lifestyle in Lightsview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
33 Condon Drive, Lightsview, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lightsview.