33 Clover Square,
Girrawheen, WA 6064
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2020
Rent ID: 1437100
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
All the hard work has been done and located on a whisper quiet cul-de-sac street, you will not be disappointed with this three bedroom one bathroom renovated property! Only walking distance to NewPark shopping centre, Warwick and Kingsway shopping centers, public transport to the city and close to train station.
There are features boasting throughout which include:
*- Double brick home
- 3 Bedrooms, main and second with built in robes
- One bathroom
- Formal lounge with down lights
- Casual dining/meals area off the kitchen
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning and two wall air conditioners
- Low maintenance welcoming patio area
- Security screens to windows plus a roller shutter to master bedroom
- Gas instant hot water system
- Single garage with roller door
- Low maintenance gardens
- Pets considered
Wanting to view this property? Don't wait, contact us today!
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Girrawheen
Lifestyle in Girrawheen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 33 Clover Square, Girrawheen. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how