33 Bunsen Avenue,
Emerton, NSW 2770
Rent ID: 4550850
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PRE-APPLY NOW TO SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
* Well presented three bedroom home with good sized bedrooms
* Built in robes to 2 bedrooms
* Polished floorboards throughout
* 2x split system air conditioners
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Modern bathroom with combined bath & shower
* Alarm system
* Internal laundry
* Nice large outdoor timber deck area perfect for entertaining overlooking
the landscaped gardens
* Security screens on all windows
* Drive through side access ideal for a boat, caravan or car
* 1.5 car lock up garage
* Conveniently located close to shops, schools, public transport, parks
and swimming pools in the local area
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online Ignite applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerton
Lifestyle in Emerton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 33 Bunsen Avenue, Emerton before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.