33 Bowman Drive,
Mornington, VIC 3931
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4121307
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom family home is located in close proximity to Bentons Square shopping precinct, Bentons Junior College, parks, walking tracks and the Dunns Road reserve.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, a further 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- spacious lounge room
- Well equipped kitchen with adjacent meals area and a good-sized laundry.
- Add to this a double remote garage, inviting rear yard complete with pergola and perfect for entertaining and attractive street appeal.
- Other features include central heating, air conditioning in the lounge, and the location that every family wants and needs.
*Due to the high demand in rental properties on the Mornington Peninsula, we ask that you complete an application form via One Form and our leasing consultant will then be in touch to arrange private viewings for successful candidates*
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mornington
Lifestyle in Mornington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 33 Bowman Drive, Mornington before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.