33 Botany Drive,
South Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2021
Rent ID: 4330781
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning 2 Storey Home with Ducted Air Con located in Providence Estate.
Packed full of features is this stunning two Storey Home located in one of the prime locations in South Ripley. With easy access to the Centenary Highway which leads you to Orion Shopping Centre and Brisbane or back through to the Cunningham Highway which takes you through to the Amberley Air Base, you could not find a better location. The Providence Estate also offers the Forty-West Cafe and the Splash and Play Water Park.
Other key features of the home include;
* Upon entering the home, there is a sitting room or study nook plus a powder room
* Gourmet galley style kitchen with stone benchtops, will have stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a walk in pantry with a hidden fridge space
* Open plan tiled living room which leads out to the covered alfresco living area
* Internal stairs lead up to another sitting room/study
* The main bedroom comprises of a walk through robe into the beautiful ensuite boasting his and her vanity and an extra large shower
* Three other bedrooms are also located on this level and all have built in robes
* Ducted air conditioning is also on offer
* The yard will be fully fenced and there is a remote double lock up garage to complete the home.
To secure your inspection on this home, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Ripley
Lifestyle in South Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
33 Botany Drive, South Ripley, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Ripley.