33 Beaumont Street,
Smithfield, NSW 2164
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4252825
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat 3 Bedroom Home Available Now
This property is a ideally located in the heart of Smithfield. Just a short walk to Smithfield West Public School, local corner shops.
- timber flooring
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Internal laundry
- 5 min walk to Bus stop
All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. Some photos are location/lifestyle images all measurements/distances are approximate. Any interested parties are encouraged to rely on their own inquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Smithfield
Lifestyle in Smithfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Smithfield with plenty of room to move. 33 Beaumont Street will be perfect for the growing family.