33/11 Serls Street,
Armadale, WA 6112
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4586048
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Little Community - Wonderful Home with Great Kitchen & Air Con!
Super convenient small and welcoming complex close to Hospital, yet off the main road. Also within walking distance to the train station.
Features included :
- This home offers Air Conditioning
- Double Garage
- Nicely maintained three bedrooms - Lots of closet space
- Master bedroom with huge double closet and ensuite
- Open lounge room, kitchen and dining
- Fabulous laundry room with HUGE pantry closet
- Open Plan Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances
- Charming court yard - Nice place to relax and easy to maintain. Simple and neat front garden
- Pets considered
*** We cannot arrange inspection at this moment, but it will be notified in this advertisement soon when its available. But we are accepting all the applications, so we can process before the inspection date. ***
*** To view this property, we will advertise soon as we have finalized inspection date. To arrange a viewing please click on the CONTACT THE AGENT button or BOOK INSPECTION button and you will be sent an instant reply to register for the SCHEDULED VIEWINGS. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Home open times are subject to change without notice. ***
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patronshttps://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa-guide-patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 33/11 Serls Street, Armadale. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is unfurnished and ready to make your own.