32C West Street,
Ascot Park, SA 5043
$2,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 4077637
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Low Maintenance Modern Home
Lewis Prior Home Rentals takes pride in presenting this property to the rental market.
Completed in spectacular style this superior quality, single level home is within only a few minutes drive to the Coles Shopping Centre, Park Holme Shopping precinct and Castle Plaza. Close to prestigious schools, within walking distance to public transport and Ascot Park Train Station you will have plenty of relaxing ways to enjoy your spare time created by the super easy-care design of the home.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Natural light filled open plan living
- Designer kitchen with Essastone bench tops has been well designed to maximise space and provide modern designer colours and finishes. Stainless appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher will please the chef of the house
- Centrally located full main bathroom
- Laundry direct access to rear yard
- All year round comfort via the climate controlled ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED downlights and quality floating timber flooring
- Secure and private rear courtyard perfect for entertaining
- The grounds are fully landscaped to ensure your new home is a breeze to maintain
- Drive through lock up carport with remote access door
- Centrally located close to the new TAFE and University campus at Tonsley Park, CBD and Beach.
Available 16th October, 2020. No Pets.
To ensure your 'Peace of Mind' we have enhanced our inspection procedures in line with Government Health recommendations, for the protection of our valued staff, tenants, landlords and general public.
We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to make a personal appointment to inspect this property at a time that suits you.
Upon your request for an inspection, there will be a few questions asked and then an individual time will be arranged for your viewing.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Park
Lifestyle in Ascot Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 32C West Street, Ascot Park. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.